Quadra, Parkside living in Hackney
Set in the heart of one of London’s most vibrant and eclectic districts, overlooking London Fields in Hackney, is this highly-desirable collection of one and two bed apartments.
The area is a charming balance of urban streets and picturesque parks. It offers a vast range of activities and experiences to enjoy within a few minutes of Central London’s world-class destinations.
Quadra is a collection of 29 one and two bedroom park-view apartments, with a range of layouts designed to meet individual needs.
Inspired by local townhouses, each apartment has access to a patio or balcony with park view. All apartments are dual-aspect to maximise natural light and ventilation.
Kitchens are spacious, bright and modern, and finished with high-quality appliances. Bathrooms and en-suites have been designed for a contemporary lifestyle.
Each material, texture and internal fixture and fitting has been carefully chosen to achieve the finest quality finish and comfort.
15 homes are available for outright sale, and 14 for affordable rent.
Floor plans are shown for a typical:
Two-bed ground floor apartment - 76.7sqm (826 sqft)
One-bed second floor apartment – 61.2sqm (659 sqft)
Each property is unique, so please download a brochure for individual apartment floor plans.
Most homes have the following features. Not all properties are the same, so please enquire for individual apartment features.
- Siemens ceramic hob, integrated oven, integrated microwave, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and Bosch washer/dryer
- Elegant streamlined kitchen units by Nolte
- Stainless steel Blanco sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
- LED lighting to wall units
Bathrooms and en-suites
- Contemporary Duravit sanitary ware
- Hansgrohe mixer taps and showers
- Mirror cabinet with LED lighting and matching vanity tops
- Bath with shower above and glass screen to bathrooms
- Low profile shower tray with glass shower door to en-suite and shower room
- Electric heater chrome towel rail with thermostatic control
- Amtico Spacia flooring to kitchen, living/dining room, hallway and storage cupboards
- Neutral coloured carpet to all bedrooms
- Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom with LED lighting to interior
- Contemporary square-edged skirting boards and architraves finished in white satin
- Gas underfloor heating throughout
- Heated chrome towel rail to bathroom and en-suite
- Recessed LED downlights to kitchen, living room, bathroom, en-suite and hallway
- Pendant points to bedrooms
- TV point to lving area
- Stainless steel electrical switches and sockets throughout
- Hands-free video entry monitor to each apartment
- Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
- Welcome foyer with residents letter boxes
- Lift access to all floors
- Staircase with black metal balustrade and oak handrail with carpeted treads and risers
- Managed by on-site staff
- Cycle and bin storage
- Communal entry system with fob access
- Private terrace or balcony to each apartment
- Landscaped gardens and courtyard
Prices for sales properties range from £625,000 to £810,000. Please contact the local agent for individual property prices.
Approximate Service charges (at April 2017):
- One bedroom
£1703.55 (yearly) | £141.96 (monthly) | £35.49 (weekly)
- Two bedroom
£2168.22 (yearly) | £180.68 (monthly) | £45.17 (weekly)
For details on rental costs and eligibility, please contact us on 0800 280 2575 or by email.
Encompassing many fascinating neighbourhoods and epitomising London's diverse culture, Hackney has always been rich in character, but the area has really come into its own in recent years.
Today's Hackney is eclectic, vibrant, urban, colourful and creative. Whatever pace of life you are looking for, it's a great part of London to call home. Enjoy traditional markets; independent shops, cafes and restaurants, the iconic Hackney Empire and, of course, an abundance of green spaces.
Quadra is perfectly positioned on the border of London Fields, meaning you are merely minutes from the delightful park as well as its cricket pitch, tennis courts, cafe and the famous London Fields Lido.
Hackney's close proximity to the City makes it an ideal location for those who want to experience the buzz of central London. With travel times of just nine minutes from London Field station to London Liverpool Street, you can be in the heart of the action in no time at all.
Hackney is well served by local bus routes, especially the Mare Street area where you can make direct journeys to key destinations, including Victoria station, Oxford Circus, London Bridge and Canary Wharf.
Your next step
Get in touch and discover more about homes at Quadra. We’d be delighted to hear from you.
For sales enquiries call Currell on 020 3826 4888 or email email@example.com
This is the full width alternative used in some scenarios here for both sales and rental.
Read more about Buying a property