Contemporary living in Lyndhurst, the New Forest
A development of elegant, generous, award-winning homes in the heart of Lyndhurst – traditional on the outside to suit the local architecture, distinctly contemporary and comfortable on the inside.
With superior build quality, space for entertaining and none of the headaches of upkeep, The Boltons gives you a stress-free, low-maintenance lifestyle.
The Boltons has recently won ‘Best Larger Development’ in the New Forest National Park Authority’s annual Building Design Awards.
Over 50% of properties now reserved
Choose from 26 immaculately finished award-winning homes on a mature plot that offers plenty of privacy and security.
Each apartment features an expansive open-plan living space flooded with natural daylight and generous rooms.
Top of the range appliances give you high performance and energy efficiency for lower living costs.
Each material, texture and internal fixture and fitting has been carefully chosen to achieve the finest quality finish and comfort.
23 homes are available for outright sale, and three for affordable rent.
Find out more about the New Forest National Park Authority’s Buillding Design Award for The Boltons.
Floor plans are shown for a typical:
- Two-bed ground floor apartment - 83.8sqm (902 sqft)
- One-bed second floor apartment - 41.8sqm (450 sqft)
Each property is unique so please download a brochure for individual apartment floor plans.
Most homes have the following features. Not all properties are the same, so please enquire for individual apartment features.
- Bosch oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Howdens kitchen fittings and worktops
- Stainless steel sink and drainer with quarter turn mixer tap
- Howdens task and general lighting
Bathrooms and en-suites
- Roca wall-hung toilet with soft close seat/cover and concealed cistern, washbasin, bath and shower tray
- Vanity unit to washbasin and wall-mounted cupboard
- Chrome bath taps, shower head, shower mixer and towel rail
- Kitchen - laminate sheet
- Bathroom - vinyl tiles
- Living/dining room, hall and bedrooms - carpets
- Built-in wardrobes - gloss painted shelves with hanging rails and shoe rack
- Gas underfloor heating
- Brushed chrome sockets and light switches
- TV aerial points in living/dining room and main bedroom
- BT phone point to living/dining room and main bedroom
- Virgin Media cabling to living/dining room
Prices for sales properties range from £147,000 to £316,000. Please contact the local agent for individual property prices.
Service charges (at July 2015):
- One bedroom
£1450.66 (yearly) | £120.89 (monthly) | £27.90 (weekly)
- Two bedroom
£2152.15 (yearly) | £179.35 (monthly) | £41.39 (weekly)
For details on rental costs and eligibility, please contact us on 0800 280 2575 or by email
Often described as the capital of the New Forest, Lyndhurst is the ideal setting for an active, healthy lifestyle.
The town has lots of sports and general interest clubs, and hosts regular book and craft fairs, and antiques and farmers’ markets throughout the year.
You’ll find all the usual supermarkets, banks, Post Office and high street retailers, plus a good selection of restaurants, pubs, tea rooms and independent shops.
At the meeting point of the A35 and A337, Lyndhurst is the perfect starting point to visit many of the South’s attractions.
Two trains every hour from nearby Ashurst New Forest or Brockenhurst will take you to London in just one hour 45 minutes, and there are also regular services to Bournemouth, Lymington, Poole and Weymouth.
For international travel, the nearest airports are Bournemouth (20 miles away) and Southampton, (15 miles). Bristol, Heathrow and Gatwick airports are all within 90 minutes’ travel time.
Your next step
Get in touch and discover more about homes at The Boltons. We’d be delighted to hear from you.
If you'd like to arrange a viewing directly with our sales agents, please contact Ben Shiers at Fells Gulliver on 02380 284411 or by email
This is the full width alternative used in some scenarios here for both sales and rental.
Read more about Buying a property